These Installation Supply Connection Tests and Procedures are administered by a committee comprising of nominated representatives from Victorian Electricity Distributors.
This committee has accepted the tests and procedures contained in this document following their development and endorsement from their respective companies, and as such issue the tests and procedures as a Victorian Electricity Supply Industry (VESI) document.
The tests and procedures are reviewed on a regular basis.
Revisions and additional tests and procedures may be included in this document from time to time and it is therefore important the user ensures they are utilising the current document/information as recorded in the Summary of Changes schedule. Section 1.2 .
Membership of the VESI NST Connection Tests and Procedures Committee is:
- Peter O’Neil (Chairman-Jemena Electricity Network
- Greg Payne (Secretary - Powercor Australia Ltd)
- Ian Luscombe (CitiPower Pty)
- Wayne Kelly (Jemena Electricity Network)
- Laurie Sharples (SP–AusNet)
- Nino Agostinelli (SP -Ausnet)