The VESI Fieldworkers Handbook – 2008, (FWHB) is a compilation of theory, work practices and safety instructions for the use of VESI field based personnel. The FWHB has been produced under the guidance of a Steering Committee comprised of members from the VESI:
- CitiPower / Powercor - Tony Bissett, Gary Noakes
- United Energy - Adam Beel (Chairperson)
- Jemena - George Smith
- SP AusNet - Dave Harden, Dennis Munn
- Energy Safe Victoria - Loc Vuong
- Electrical Trades Union - Greg Arnett
- National Electrical & Communications Association - Vacant
The Steering Committee acknowledges the work performed by Linda Wilson (22/7/1968 - 12/7/2005) in assisting with the preparation of the Fieldworker Handbook.
In June 2012, a review of the FWHB will commence which is expected to be completed by February 2013. That review will result in a new FWHB that will include more instruction relating to UG works, AMI metering, the NBN and updates to existing elements.
Any person wishing to suggest a change/review to the FWHB can do so by following the clicking the Contact link on the left hand side of this web page.